About Me

My photo
My name is Alana. I have a chronic pain condition called vulvodynia. I love to sing, read and learn (unless it's something I have to learn, then it becomes boring.) I am single, and am choosing to stay that way. I have no patience or time for immaturity or humans with Arrogant-Arsehole-Syndrome. I let an arsehole ruin my life once before, as clear from the blog. Anyone who promises they are "not like most guys/girls" are always exactly like "most girls/guys". I promise you though, I'm not like most girls ;)

Sunday 20 February 2011

Stay For More?

The contents of a stomach
Splattered on the floor
A drunken girl in heels
Slumped behind the door

Where are you going?
Aren't you going to stay for more?
You tell me "no, this place is hell"
Are you sure you're sure?

Let me read your horoscope
If I dont, oh how will you cope?!
You tell me words can't shape your life
Oh! They can, just like a carving knife
You're just about to leave
I scream don't walk away from me

Where are you going?
Aren't you going to stay for more?
Say you can't have me around
But I'm not sure you're sure

(Bridgey bit)
I'm sitting alone on the setee
Staring at the blank TV
You put your arms around me
...and say

For every flaw I have
You have three more
But I wouldn't change a thing
You can be sure I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment