About Me

My photo
My name is Alana. I have a chronic pain condition called vulvodynia. I love to sing, read and learn (unless it's something I have to learn, then it becomes boring.) I am single, and am choosing to stay that way. I have no patience or time for immaturity or humans with Arrogant-Arsehole-Syndrome. I let an arsehole ruin my life once before, as clear from the blog. Anyone who promises they are "not like most guys/girls" are always exactly like "most girls/guys". I promise you though, I'm not like most girls ;)

Sunday 20 February 2011

Better Half

I remember when we fitted so well
You were my world, I was yours
We were in love, they could tell

When you looked at me your eyes they shone
So bright and full of loving light
But now I'm sitting in the dark
I don't know where you are tonight
I don't know where you've gone
Tonight
You're not around and I'm... down

I remember how we used to laugh
How you were my better half

No comments:

Post a Comment